Monday, December 15, 2008

Tromatose

Splat.

Hey handsome, ever watch Troma? No? By the powers vested in me by the state of California I now pronounce you a douche. Low budget dirty horror movies with and extreme level of gore, laughs and Razzie award worthy acting. If you need a definition of so bad it's good, Troma is where to look.

Take for instance this little number


I guess the reason why people love these films is the ability to relate to the stories. Remember that time you fell into toxic waste, got super powers that helped you get ladies and beat up bad guys?

More trailers for thine amusement! They pretty much speak for themselves! DISCLAIMER!!! Not for easily grossed out people or breast feeding children of all ages!

POULTRYGEIST!!


A NYMPHOID BARBARIAN IN DINOSAUR HELL!!


CLASS OF NUKE'EM HIGH!!


"We're the youth of today".

Wow. That was fulfilling. That's it, I'm packing my bags and moving to Tromaville AKA Bakersfield. Not convinced? Don't take my word for it - take Sling Blade's word!


Zombies I reckon.

2 comments:

me said...

TROMAVILLE AKA BAKERSFIELD!!!
brilliant!

me said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2lLpupaT_I
does troma have its origins in Jodorowsky's holy mountain? mmm i think may be....